Human Growth Hormone Therapy
MODERN HEALTH OF AMERICA WORKS WITH MULTIPLE COMPOUNDING PHARMACIES THAT SHIP NATIONWIDE. CONTACT MODERN HEALTH OF AMERICA TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR COURTESY LABS
Human Growth Hormone Therapy For Men
Any male over the age of 30 is already experiencing a decline in human growth hormone (HGH) levels. By 40 years old most males are experiencing a substantial decrease in growth hormones and by the age of 60 many will probably have lost 75% of the HGH that their body produced and still needs.
Human growth hormone is naturally produced by our pituitary gland and plays an essential role in the development of our bones and organs as young males come into puberty. As we age, we still need human growth hormone for many other vital functions, but our bodies are unable to produce the same levels of growth hormone at age 60 as it did at age 20. This lack of sufficient HGH in our bodies is what leads to a myriad of age-related conditions and even diseases.
Do You Have Low Human Growth Hormone Levels?
If you have any of the symptoms listed below, you should get your hormone levels checked at Modern Health of America. A Human Growth Hormone treatment program may be the answer you’ve been searching for.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Feeling Sad or Hopeless
- Hair Loss
- Irregular Sleep Patterns
- Lack of Motivation
- Loss of Sex Drive
- Memory Loss
- Muscle Loss
- Weight Gain
Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy
For men or women who are suffering from adult onset, or age-related growth hormone deficiency, growth hormone therapy can return quality of life to you. HGH therapy for male has a remarkable number of positive benefits. Growth hormone therapy will help you lose weight, build more lean muscle, strengthen your bones, increase you energy, and improve heart health.
- Increased energy and vitality - HGH Therapy for male boosts your metabolism, resulting in increased energy
- More lean muscle - HGH helps improves protein synthesis, which helps you build more lean muscle
- Lose weight, particularly belly fat - HGH therapy boosts your metabolism, which helps you burn fat better
- Better sleep - HGH is a hormone that is essential to regulating sleep
- Stronger bones - HGH is essential to bone health and improves bone density
- Improved immune system - HGH rejuvenates every cell in your body. It reduces inflammation, and therefore boosts your immune system
- Younger looking skin and overall appearance - HGH rejuvenates skin cells and improves collagen production, resulting in smoother, younger looking skin
All of these symptoms, and others, can be a sign that your growth hormone levels are too low. You don’t have to accept these conditions as ‘a normal part of aging.’ Medically tested and proven HGH treatment programs at Modern Health of America prevent and even reverse the symptoms you’ve been experiencing.
Learn more about Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Therapy for Women.