Please contact us if your question is not answered below.
- What Does Modern Health of America do?
Modern Health of America provides men and women across the country with the benefits of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and healthy aging solutions. Our mission is to give our clients a great value when it comes to testosterone therapy, weight loss and age treatment services. Our dedicated team of specialists provides our clients with the best in both care and customer service.
- Can you help me with sexual dysfunction?
Absolutely. We have many solutions available for both men and women. You can contact us at email@example.com or give us a call (305) 712-6985.
- Are there any side effects to hormone therapy
If hormone levels are balanced correctly, there should be no negative side effects; however, that varies person-to-person. Give us a call at (305) 712-6985 and we’ll be happy to provide you more info.
- What are some of the major reasons why people seek hormone replacement therapy? Hormones are important for regulating most major bodily processes, so a hormonal imbalance can affect a wide range of bodily functions. Hormones help to regulate:
- metabolism and appetite
- heart rate
- sleep cycles
- reproductive cycles and sexual function
- general growth and development
- mood and stress levels
- body temperature
- How frequently must HRT be administered? HRT is usually administered daily. It’s so simple that clients can do it at home, though they can initially come to Modern Health of America's clinics.
- Can a person self-administer the hormone? Yes! It is very simple to administer our treatments. When your order arrives, we suggest that you contact Modern Health of America to help review all products and dosing information. Please call 305-712-6985.
- What’s the prime age for a patient to receive HRT? Between the ages of 30 and 50 is when people begin to develop symptoms, though some clients experience these symptoms earlier in life.
- How long after the treatment is administered will I start feeling the effects? Three to four weeks is the typical time a client starts to feel the benefits of hormone replacement therapy.
- Is it okay to be taking unrelated prescription medicine while you’re receiving HRT? Yes.
- What are the most commonly products used in hormone replacement therapies? Commonly used products are: Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin), Estrogen blockers, HGH (Human Growth Hormone), Peptides and much more.
- What are the most common symptoms of low testosterone? The most common symptoms of low testosterone levels are low energy; a low desire for sex (low libido); reduction or loss of spontaneous morning erections; a decrease of physical strength; difficulty in making muscle; reduced muscle tone; an increase in body fat, impaired short-term memory; irritability; loss of motivation or interest in activities; loss of focus; loss of self-confidence; and loss of excitement or zest for life, which can dip into full-fledged depression if left untreated.
- What causes low testosterone levels? Natural process of aging; chronic illness; use of certain medications; and trauma can cause low testosterone levels.
- What distinguishes bio-identical hormone replacement therapy from synthetic hormone therapy? Unlike synthetic hormones, bio-identical hormones are precise replicas of the ones the client’s body makes itself. Synthetic hormones are derived from progesterone and estrogen's, but they aren’t identical to the ones your body produces and uses.
- How exactly does bio-identical hormone replacement therapy work? To begin, your doctor will use a lab test called a “hormone panel” to determine an individualized approach to the treatment of your particular condition. After this panel is completed, a recommendation for bio-identical hormones is prepared specifically for you. It’s all prepared in a compounding pharmacy to ensure it has the same molecular structure as the hormones your body produces on its own.